Worry Free Healthy Meal Plans – And Why Vegans Have The Answer – Part One
Could it Be? The “Diet” has changed. Worry free healthy meal plans are highly sought after, after what has been coming out to be bad for you. MSG’s, GMO’s, and all the other stuff they pump our food with, how can we know how to stay on the straightened arrow. Plant-based? Could the very secrets to health, vitality, and weight loss be in plain sight and all provided by the earth?
Diet foods, low fat foods, fat free foods do nothing for our bodies, only our cravings. If you aren’t thinking about this, the question of cancer becomes more and more less surprising. Cancer forms as a toxicity on our cells at the molecular level. Vegans eat a diet that is primarily plant based, if not wholly plant based. Eating like this is not only going to take weight off of you, but simply turn back the clock.
The benefits are tremendous. The Vegans knew this, but many people are left in the dark with information. Eating in this fashion can ensure that you are worry free. By simply not eating anything processed, and eating whole and raw plant based foods your body can heal itself from the ground up.
This is also the best for one who needs to find worry free diabetic meal plans. Eating predominantly plant based clears blood vessels, lowers blood pressure, lowers heart rate, ensures bone health, and regulates digestion. The fiber and nutrients from this will slim you down, and improve your overall health.
If you can do this by eating small meals a day then you can reach any weight loss goal. The people with the lowest percentages of body fat know how to use this method. When this method is incorporated your body conditions can reverse themselves. Cancers have disappeared after this type of nutrition. “Well, my doctor didn’t tell me that!” Everyone should know that doctors AREN’T Nutritionists. They will probably just tell you to “eat a balanced diet”….”Yeah…thanks Doc!”
Below are some 6 small meals a day guidelines by which you may want to start.
An example of a plant based, eat 6 six meals a day menu might look like this:
1) Meal one – spinach, homemade salsa, almonds, beans (w/ either tofu, boca) and also great with grilled mushrooms and onions all thrown together. On the side also have plus 1/3 cup of shredded wheat, 1/3 cup of bran, bananas, blueberries, and a 1/3 cup of Kashi brand cereal (look for the ones with the least amount of ingredients and the most fiber). The Kashi brands offer some natural sweetness, or if you are without, use honey.
2) Peanut butter with celery and carrots, and a side of berries or prunes. A veggie burger (no bun) on arugala and spinach leaves.
3) Grilled mushroom and onions Panini. Chickpea hummus made with chick peas, garlic, lemon juice and a mixture of olive oil and chili powder. Whole grain bread, hummus, with spinach, grilled mushrooms and onions.
4) Whole wheat bread, peanut butter with almonds and honey, plus an apple.
5) Veggie burger with spinach and arugala, and your hummus. Baked sweet potato fries, broccoli and a rice protein almond milkshake.
6) Later just 1 cup of homemade trail mix. Raisins, peanuts, pine nuts, almonds, walnuts, cacao beans, and honey. Eat it with a spoon, you’ll be glad you did.
Getting natural plant based protein can ensure your body creates a nutrition base around avoiding cancer all together. Drinking Green tea is another way to help avoid cancer, and replacing everything you possibly can in your daily menu with plant based foods. People enjoy meat in America and for the most part people are satisfied with just avoiding red meat. Fish and poultry are harder to let go of.
GMO’s have been linked to infertility in men, genetically modified soy in particular has been linked to this. It takes eating small meals to lose weight with food that is whole, and even sometimes raw to fully avoid anything that has been genetically modified. Anytime you see a food label that has anything “genetically modified” in the ingredients list, then that means that that ingredient has been genetically modified. These have proven to be harmful and should be avoided at all costs. See if you can replace that item if necessary.